It’s almost that time of the year ,The madness know as “Black Friday”
I myself have taken part in this yearly ritual a couple times. 1 year I did the whole getting up at a ridiculous hour and venturing out in freezing weather to stand in line for hours.
Then the following year I waited for the early morning madness to end, I arrived at the store about 10 am ,and I was still able to find what I was looking for. So It all depends on what you are looking for out there in Black Friday Land.
This year I am thinking of just staying warm in my PJ’s and shopping online..we will see as the time nears .
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU SURVIVE BLACK FRIDAY
- PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE! do not leave without a plan ,Know your route List your items by priority and If possible get to know the layout of the store .Do as much as possible the night before.
- Eat something ,If you plan on being out a while or waiting in line make sure you eat something healthy with some protein in it and stay hydrated .
- Be comfortable . Where thermal undergarments to avoid having to wear a bulky coat .Sweatshirt and sweatpants are a good idea and of course comfortable shoes
- Take note of where you parked your car.Try to park near an exit if possible
- If you must bring a chair ,bring one you don’t mind leaving behind ,So you don’t have to haul it thru the store with you
- Make plans for a babysitter .5 am+small kids could add to even more frustration Don’t get stuck pushing a stroller and a shopping cart
- Bring snacks,Nothing fatty or too sugary
- Shop with a buddy
- Carry a smaller purse ,Like a crossbody bag with only the essentials you need for that day
If your feeling frustrated .STOP! Take a moment .It’s not worth your sanity!
Make a checklist the night before and check it before you leave the house
Hope black friday survival tips help and I hope you score some awesome deals. Be sure to come back here to comment with your great shopping finds!
Target has an interactive map for each of its locations to help shoppers find the deals scattered throughout the store. Walmart plans to have store maps on its website next week,In many stores most products will not be located where you expect them to be
Walmart has a rain check promotion on 20 doorbuster items. If you’re in the store within an hour of when that product went on sale and they run out, they’ll give you a rain check to buy it at the sale price when it’s back in stock.
KEEP IN MIND DOORBUSTERS ARE VERY LIMITED ,SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU MUST HAVE ARRIVE EARLY