FOR EACH ONE:
2 mini chocolate chips
2 white chocolate chips
3 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
1 thin slice of baby carrot, cut into a small triangle
1 fig, cut in half diagonally
You will also need: Pastry brush
1. Your penguins need eyes to see how cute they will become! Push the mini chocolate chips in the center of the white chocolate chips to form eyes. Now waddle like a penguin twice around the table.
2. Even though penguins can’t fly, they still need wings. Use a butter knife to carefully cut a slice in both sides of the pear to form wings, making sure to keep the tops of the slices attached to the pear. Use a peeler to shave the pear skin off in between the wings in an oval shape. This is the penguin’s white tummy.
3. Use a pastry brush to paint chocolate on the penguin’s body, everywhere but his stomach. Use a toothpick to notch a spot for each of the chocolate chip eyes and the carrot beak. Insert the eyes and carrot beak. Balance the pear penguin on a plate and place the fig halves for feet.
For Each Skyscape, You’ll Need:
3 tablespoons blueberries
1 tablespoon raspberries
1 ½ teaspoons packed light brown sugar
1 cup uncooked sticky rice
1 ¼ cups water
½ teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper
2 slices yellow cheddar cheese
2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
You Will Also Need: Moon and star cookie cutters
1. Combine the blueberries, raspberries, and brown sugar in a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Rinse the rice and place it in a saucepan with the water, berry puree, and thyme. Bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to low and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the rice for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off and keep the lid on for 7 to 98 more minutes, until the rice is sticky and soft. Season with salt and pepper.
With great artistic flair, spread the rice on a plate, or your “canvas.” Use a cookie cutter to cut star and moon shapes out of the cheese slices, and place them around the dark purple rice sky.
- 2 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s® Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- 2Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- 4Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- 5Roll-up and enjoy!
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TRY????:)