- 36 Chocolate graham cracker cookies
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme
- Food coloring (optional)
- Canned vanilla frosting
- For each book, flatten 1 of the marshmallows with the heel of your hand. Place between 2 Grahams cookies.
- Spread ¼ tsp of marshmallow creme on the back of another cookie.
- Press cookie, marshmallow creme side in, against one long side of the cookie sandwich to form book binding. Place on plate.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Tint frosting, if desired. Use frosting to decorate each “book cover”.
Yield: 12 cookie books; 12 servings