I found this really easy snack/appetizer on the Wholly Guacamole site. It’s called Guac Filled Tomatoes. Looks really nice and super simple to make and calls for only a couple of ingredients.
1 dozen cherry tomatoes
1 package Wholly Guacamole dip, flavor or your choice
Salt and pepper
- Rinse and clean cherry tomatoes thoroughly with water.
- Slice cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Scoop out some of the seeds and juice from each half of tomato.
- Spoon a dab of Wholly Guacamole dip onto the top of each.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.