Pillsbury.com has lots of great recipes. They even have a whole section for “Cooking for Two”. I know Mom always complained about leftovers when it was just her and Dad. She would cook and end up throwing some of it away. There are just so many leftovers anyone can eat. 😉
Don’t forget to click the coupons tab at the top. I know there was one for the biscuits!
4 cups frozen cooked Swedish-style meatballs, thawed (from a 12 oz package)
1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy
1/3 cup Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained (from a 4 oz jar)
1/4 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray round (1-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave meatballs on Medium 2 to 4 minutes or until thawed.
- In 8-inch saucepan, mix thawed meatballs and remaining ingredients except biscuits and parsley. Cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is bubbly and thoroughly heated.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Arrange frozen biscuits over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown and filling is bubbly. Sprinkle individual servings with parsley.