Nacho Pot pie Recipe
- 3.cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® Niblets® frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1.Heat oven to 375°F. In 4-quart saucepan, heat broth over medium-high heat. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- 2.In Dutch oven, melt butter with 2 tablespoons of the warm broth over medium-high heat. Add carrots, shallots, garlic, taco seasoning, pepper and salt. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender. Gradually add flour, stirring with whisk. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in whipping cream and remaining warm broth. Heat to boiling; add chicken, beans and corn. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- 3.Spoon mixture into ungreased 11×7-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Top with crushed tortilla chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
This entry was posted in Recipe/Video
. Bookmark the permalink