THIS LOOKS LIKE A REALLY COOL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A mug
- Aluminum foil
- Peanut Butter (I prefer creamy)
- Chocolate Chips
- Water – boiling or instant hot
- mold a piece of foil around the top of a mug. Push the foil down about 1/4 inch and pinch along the side of the mug to form a mold. Remove the foil mold and fill the mug nearly to the brim with the boiling water.Replace the foil and spread a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter on the foil.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Let ‘em melt. Wait until the chocolate smudges when you nudge a chip gently with a knife.
- Place in freezer for about 10 minutes. Then peel off foil and eat immediately.
One Response to Peanut Butter Swirl Cups