Check out the recipe for Pizza Sloppy Joes! It’s a 30 minute recipe! Simple and Easy! My kind of recipe. lol
- 1lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2cups pizza sauce (from two 15-oz jars or cans)
- 8 burger buns, split, toasted
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and bell pepper; cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- 2Stir in pizza sauce. Reduce heat to medium; simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 3Fill buns with beef mixture and cheese.
Find more recipes at Betty Crocker.