Hosting a big Thanksgiving dinner can be stressful,A house full of family and friends to feed .
Here are a few tips to help you through so you can enjoy an amazing meal with your guests
- Plan your menu/grocery list ahead of time ,know how many people will be arriving.
- Identify what dishes you can make ahead of time and what can be made on Thanksgiving day starting with the longest to cook.
- Look at cooking temps to see what can be cooked together
- Clean out the fridge to make room for the leftovers.Use a cooler to hold things like condiments .
- If you’re using recipes .print ahead of time to make yourself familiar with the ingredients and cooking times
Use timers to keep tract of whats in the oven and on the stove top
Then enjoy and relax!