Disclaimer:I received a product in return for my opinion
The fur babies got an awesome subscription box today filled with goodies for them and me too!
There is Butter lurking in the background just waiting for his toys! He loves toys with feathers on them and the Pouncing Cats Subscription Box came with 2 mice toys with feathers,A coffee mug for me ,A laser toy,Stuffed fish toy,Crinkle ball ,2 Other balls and a Gift from Simom And Garfunkle they sent a can of dinner ! (meet them here)
This Subscription box is a must have for you and your fur babies.You get a bunch of nice goodies in the box .Click HERE to get yours today! You can also purchase a one time box if you don’t want the subscription ,But once you get one you will love it! Hurry Christmas is coming 😉
Interested in hosting a party? Host an event at your Polling Site or arrange a Caravan to help to turn out voters in your community. Here are the deets: rockthevote.org/votefest-2018
– This is the largest, most diverse generation in our country’s history
– There are more than 70 million young eligible voters
– By 2020, young people will comprise nearly 40% of the electorate
– One-third of the Senate is up for election.
– ALL 435 House of Representative seats are up for election
– 36 states and two territories are holding elections for Governor
– 87 out of 99 state legislative chambers have elections
– 34 states currently have “trifectas.” This means that one political party holds the governorship, a majority of the state senate, and a majority in the state house.
-Issues such as criminal justice, gerrymandering, environment, minimum wage, women’s reproductive rights, labor laws, voting rights, school funding, sexual assault, animal racing, voter ID laws, and more are on many ballots in the form of ballot measures, referendums, and propositions.
Rock the Vote is a nonpartisan nonprofit dedicated to building the political power of young people.
In 1990, music executives founded Rock the Vote in response to censorship of hip-hop and rap artists. Our first partnership, with MTV, helped us to promote the message that “Censorship is Un-American” and to engage young people across the country in fighting back.
For over 25 years, Rock the Vote has revolutionized the way we use pop culture, music, art, and technology to engage young people in politics and build our collective power.
We’ve registered and turned out millions of young voters on campuses, in communities, and online. We’ve successfully fought for — and defended — voting rights and increased access to democracy. We’ve raised awareness and campaigned for issues that impact the lives of young people. We’ve pioneered innovative ways to make registration and voting work for our generation, and built open-source technology to empower other organizations, too.